[Roadsters] caveat emptor

To: roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] caveat emptor
From: steven boortz <vociferouschicanery@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 14:43:47 -0700 (PDT)
hi everyone
so i was looking forward to running the wheels and tires i won on eBay on my
next track weekend in the roadster.  they're R3S03s on 15 x 7 "Prime" rims.  i
was especially pleased that i was getting all 4 rims and tires for about $300
delivered.  i really really need softer tires for track work.  anywho, when the
auction ended, the seller, andy, reneged on the deal.  he changed his mind and
tried to get me to take some 14 inch rims, with no tires, for $400 instead.
his eBay seller name is "gofastauction."
i left negative feedback saying just that.  not much else to do, 'cept to warn
y'all.  be careful if you deal with this guy.
steve
675MIZU