[Roadsters] Roadster Invoice or other display items

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Roadster Invoice or other display items
From: Charles Kyle <chuckkyle@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 21:46:54 -0500
Good Evening,

Well my Datsun is finally making its way up and down the streets.  It has
been a long time coming and for a rolling restoration it looks pretty good.
We are having a very small car show this weekend and I was thinking about at
least parking it there just for conversation if nothing else.  What I am
looking for is anything that I could have printed and laminated (like at
Kinko9s) to place on on the window and under the hood.  Something like a
copy of an original invoice, spec sheet, anything that would display well.
Anyone have anything that they would not mind scanning and emailing me in a
jpeg or gif?

Thanks in advance.
--

V/r