Re: [Roadsters] FW: Looking for someone who can work on a '67 1/2

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] FW: Looking for someone who can work on a '67 1/2
From: Mark Coffin <scirocco14gp@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 14:40:49 -0400
I have sent Mike a message directly, but if anyone else is looking
for someone to help work on their roadster in Western NC, I'd be
interested in helping out.  I'm semi-retired now, and have the time
to work on these cars.  I am just about finished with a full frame-
off restoration on my '68 2000 so I have a pretty intimate knowledge
of these cars now, and have decades of experience as a race mechanic
on my own SCCA VW Scirocco racecars.  I grew up with a wrench in my
hand (wrenching on my dad's racecars as a kid), have a mechanical
engineering degree and recently retired from the financial services
industry.

I know how hard it is to find good mechanics these days...

Mark Coffin
Asheville, NC