[Roadsters] Gauge voltage regulator

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Gauge voltage regulator
From: "D Riedel" <stamuki@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:13:00 -0700
My fuel and temperature gauges are both inoperative.  I understand
that the gauge voltage regulator is the likely culprit, correct?  I
was wondering if anyone has successfully used the 510 part (one of the
vendors suggests that it can be done).  Is there a downside?  I can
get the 510 part for $27 versus $85ish for the roadster version.

I'm going to have a look at the one I have... clean up the contacts,
etc., but I'm also looking ahead at a replacement.

--
Dave Riedel
'69 2000