Re: [Roadsters] Vinces 66 junkyard special

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, vytis1600@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Vinces 66 junkyard special
From: Vince Strazzabosco <vstrazzabosco@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 20:10:56 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to everyone for their thoughts on what a fair price to pay is.  I'm
thinking the lower end of the scale is accurate, but then I'm also taking into
consideration that the car is very complete and unmolested and less than 10
miles from where I live.  The seller still hasn't called me back, I'm told he
may be going through some personal problems at the moment.

Natch, I'll update the list on what happens.

vince