Re: [Roadsters] 67.5 1600 in Reading California

To: "Gerardo Magana" <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 67.5 1600 in Reading California
From: "chalsted" <chalsted@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 06:05:56 -0400
well, Gerardo, everyone who talked to her and looked at the car this weekend
said she should have sold for more, and talked her into refunding my
deposit. I'm done. screw everyone. I don't need this kind of crap in my
life, and if Tim Miner ends up with the car... want to see movies of me
having 30 roadsters crushed?  if this car is stolen out from under me that's
friggin' it. I'm done with west coast people who don't know what honesty or
integrity are. they tried to get Jon to refund my deposit on #402, they've
evidently screwed me out of my next deal... what the hell is the matter with
you people out there? at least Jon and Kerry are honest.

Craig Halsted
lots of neat stuff but done keeping cars on the road for folks who just
don't appreciate how much work what I do is...
Craig
Datsun Roadsters mostly...
http://community.webshots.com/user/672000