[Roadsters] OT - Fall Entertainment

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] OT - Fall Entertainment
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 08:58:56 -0700
Too good not to share.

Pete

  _____

From: bluebirds-request@bluebirds.datsun510.com
[mailto:bluebirds-request@bluebirds.datsun510.com] On Behalf Of Chris
Saulnier
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 6:48 AM
To: Bluebirds
Subject: OT - Fall Entertainment

I have a weird, entertaining tradition I enjoy annually, and I figure I'd
share it with my fellow Dimers, as gearhead types usually appreciate this
type of humor...

If you are in a Wal-Mart or Supermarket within the next week, standing in
the check-out lane, find a middle aged woman and casually mention with
enough volume for others to hear, the following fact...

"Huh!, only 97 days 'til Christmas"

This will often result in a firestorm of panic driven exclamations of what
needs to be done, horrors of visiting relatives, wonderings of how to pay
for it all, etc...  One little utterance can lead to minutes of raging
entertainment!

This works especially well if there are several women clumped together,
where cross pollination of the panic can occur, and if there happens to be
young children around they can add a wonderfully entertaining catalyst to
the mix...

As of tomorrow, it's 96 days 'til Christmas...

I know, I'm a little sick ;>)

Chris of Maine "Finally!  Friday!!!"

'72 4dr - Colin Chapman Style (LZ22)
'71 wagon - project (V8)