Re: [Roadsters] Viruses and bad stuff

To: sumton@sbcglobal.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Viruses and bad stuff
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 09:22:00 EST
A helicoil will work famously. If you are good you can install it without
removing the head. Helicoils come in various lengths. Make sure you use one
that
 is longer than the thread depth of your stud. You did say bolt. The original
 method was studs. If you are using bolts make sure they are the correct
length.  If too short you are just asking for stripped threads.

keith

In a message dated 12/31/2008 10:29:19 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,