Re: [Roadsters] Help with what goes where through the firewall

To: <boakes@gmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Help with what goes where through the firewall
From: "Eric A. Isaacson" <erik.isaksen@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 10:57:17 -0500
Bill,

The parts car is the way to go...I bought a basket case a long time ago and
it is very, very helpful to have a parts car to aid in the assembly.  Short
of that, the community is very helpful in providing pictures to help you
trace the plumbing.  Be aware that there are differences between years and
the routing is different.

I have a 1968 SPL311 and I have to go through the same exercise you are.
How's this?  I'll map out the firewall holes later today and send the
information to you.  You can post it on Picasa and let everyone know on the
list.

Good luck,

Eric Isaacson
Fort Wayne, IN