[Roadsters] 1966 SPL-311 for Sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] 1966 SPL-311 for Sale
From: "Heidbreder, John" <JHeidbreder@McCarthy.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 13:11:46 -0600
I have a 1966 SPL-311 for sale. Was running when parked. Arizona car,
moving and must sell. Asking $750 OBO.

Please reply to jheidbreder@mccarthy.com/

***
This electronic mail message, including attachments, is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized use, review, disclosure,
distribution, or actions taken in reliance on the contents of this
information, is prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error and are not
the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by telephone or reply
***