[Roadsters] Wheel Lug Nuts Availability.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Wheel Lug Nuts Availability.
From: "David Jones" <djaes@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 09:42:55 +1100
Hello all.

I rang Wheel Components, Inc. this morning checking on the availability of
the lug nut supplied by them for the fitment of 1978-1982 280ZX wheels to
our Roadsters and they informed me that they are no longer supplying them.

The part number was:

Part # 5302
Fat shank
7/16" threads.

www. <http://www.wheelcomponents.com/> wheelcomponents.com

I am looking for 16 of these nuts + two spares if available. If any one has
any that they are no longer using and are willing to part with them, I'd
love to hear from you!

Also if anyone knows of a wheel shop that maybe has some stock, I'd
appreciate the contact details of that business.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Dave Jones

Melbourne

Australia