Re: [Roadsters] Curiosity

To: "Gary tew" <garytew@cox.net>, "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox.Team.Net"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Curiosity
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 22:07:57 -0600
Gary,

For reasons which are lost on me, the factory put a small washer (brass) on
either side of the door weatherstrip which runs up flanged piece.  The two
washers were held in place by a small brass cotter pin.  I ignored the hole
when I replaced the weatherstrip, since 3M Super Weatherstrip Adhesive needs
no help.

(I bought my '66 1600 in 1971 from the original owner, so I'm pretty sure of
my statements above.)

Gary Ault