Re: [Roadsters] 66 1600 roadster

To: "'Ben Dover'" <nemosfate@gmail.com>, "'datsun-roadsters'"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 66 1600 roadster
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:37:26 -0400
Posting this for Ben who isn't on the list.  Please respond to him.

ok so here goes...i have a 66 1600 as the title says....I'm entertaining
selling whole or most likely parting out if no one wants it. It does not run
and I haven't tried to turn the motor by hand. I do NOT have a title for it.
I picked it up about a year ago from a friend of my dad's and I can't afford
to even try to restore it. I'm on InfamousNissan.com if you don't hear from
me here. I'm not too sure on what to ask for the whole hulk of the car but
shoot me a pm here or on Infamous or my cell is 513-535-5245

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/nemosfate/my%2066%201600%20roadster/

Ben Dover

nemosfate@gmail.com