Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 4, Issue 13

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 4, Issue 13
From: philip erickson <fj20spl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 21:26:10 -0800 (PST)
I thought it was the piston return spring release.  But I have a new hole in
my '70 dash where the choke cable used to reside.  I'm looking for ideas to
fill the hole.  Where can I get a big red "EJECT" button to put there?  Then
I guess I'd have to jet packs on the seats.
Gary
EFI U20

I was at the Datsun Haritage Museun Swapmeet today and the 510 guys were
selling a red light (lit knob) that states "Fasten Seat Belts" that would
fit.  It was orginal equipment on many Nissans.