Re: [Roadsters] spark of life

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] spark of life
From: Stan Wilkins <ragtopman1601@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 11:25:58 -0700
Strap it down on a table that rises up into the air and wait for a
stormy night.  When the lightening begins, open the roof of the castle
and crank it up.  The lightening will strike it and give it life.  When
you crank it back down wait for a little while and you'll begin to see
the right hand twitch.              Oh wait, that's for bringing life to
a monster.

Get a Clymer's which will help but one of the things that is overlooked
sometimes will be the condenser and connections at/in the distributor.
Coil is also suspect.

Dr. FrankenStan

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive