[Roadsters] spam responses

To: roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] spam responses
From: steven boortz <vociferouschicanery@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 18:26:57 -0700 (PDT)
hi everyone

i sent out a recent email about the aluminum radiators for roadsters, and
received a few responses pointing me to the wiki section of 311s.org.  too, i
received 2 responses from (supposedly) lonely and horny women directing me to
their websites.  at first i thought my email was screwing with me (no pun) by
putting "roadsters" in the subject line, but sure enough, somehow, the emails
were in response to mine to the list.

does this happen to anyone else?  i'm sure i'll get more in response to this.

675MIZU