Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 4, Issue 316

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 4, Issue 316
From: stevenehlers@charter.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 01:42:57 -0400 (EDT)
Now I get the Spam Mail after sending you this from a dating Site !
With the same Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 4, Issue 316
in the subject line !
Steven ,I suspect your email is what the problem is as I sent it Cc to
:vociferouschicanery@yahoo.com . Is this Your mail ?
Steve

Steven ,
  I would not be surprised that if you have a Facebook account ,they
might be using that to get to you .
There are several dating sites that use it as a front door to them .

I have now been getting spam regularly that looks like it is being sent
to me by my father and 2 Brothers .
Complete names so it looks real till you open it and see the email addy
is wrong for them ,and a link to
some kind of Internet business or some such .... The only way that I
assume this ,is that is that they all
have Facebook accounts ,and with names and initials and middle names
used .....
I plan to shut mine down as it serves me no purpose ,other than to
monitor my teen aged daughters .

Steve Ehlers in Texas
www.risingsunperformance.com