Re: [Roadsters] Devotion?

To: "Datsun List" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Devotion?
From: "dave n" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 21:49:32 -0600
given the fickle state of humanity, its actually better to be in the more
snow bound states.

let  me give you an example - here it Dallas, most of us have outdoor pools.
the kids love the pool during the late spring and hot summer, and swim all
the time.  by the end of the summer, however, they begin to tire of it.  as
fall begins, and it starts to cool off, they are not so interested.  then
its too cold; the water is too cold, and now they can't swim.  by the middle
of winter they are longing for the pool again, and can't wait until its warm
enough.  finally, it is, and they dive in enthusiastically, and love the
pool through the summer.

the cycle repeats itself year after year.

perhaps the same with these cars as the ice and salty roads prohibit the use
during the winter, whereas down here its almost always possible to drive the
car.