[Roadsters] Roadster for sale

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Roadster for sale
From: Greg Lyon <glyon@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 08:06:55 -0700
Do it yourself Datsun Roadster Kit.
I have a 1966 Datsun Roadster that I bought many years ago, hoping to restore
and drive.  At the time I bought it, the car had been driven into a mechanics
shop and the engine had been taken apart to overhaul.  In the meantime,
someone slid on the ice and damaged the right rear fender.  I was able to buy
the car and a parts car and then later bought a motor (so numbers do not
match).
I have for sale the original car with everything  to put together a complete
car except for just a few small items (the dash rearview mirror for one,
although the stem and mount is there).  This would include all the extra parts
taken from the parts car.  I know there is an extra rear and front hood, an
extra front bumper, 10 wheels total, an extra dash front,  lots of
gauges,etc, door handles, an extra vent window, extra side glass for both
sides,  extra lights front and rear, etc, etc,more extra parts than I can
mention.  I also have reconditioned the front of the dash and all the gauges.
The windshield has been resealed and the chrome cleaned.  It looks better than
the one on the Roadster I drive.  The rear bumper looks brand new and the
grill looks great, although someone had put an earlier model grill on the car.
It probably is worth more than the b66.
The Body is in great shape except for the rear fender that was damaged.  I did
cut the rear right fender from the parts car to replace this.
Ibm moving soon and my wife says I canbt take this with me, so I need to
sell to someone willing to drive to Oklahoma to pick it up.  Ibm asking for
$1500.00 or best offer.
I can be contacted at glyon@sbcglobal.net