fot

TR3A Donor Needed

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A Donor Needed
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook_gmi@wcnet.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 1997 09:23:35 -0800
Dear FOT,

Due to a broken axle at Sebring Saturday (cause currently unknown, but
under investigation) my 1960 Triumph TR3A has been life flighted to the
Triumph hospital in Stuart, Florida.  The spirit of the white #41 race
car is still alive, but the body is in serious/terminal condition.  A
chasis/body donor is urgently needed in the emergency room for a
transplant.  The ideal donor would be a "roller" with a straight frame
and a sound (no rust) body/tub.  Donors can contact me via e-mail or
phone (419)352-9484 ext. 302.  Quick action is needed so #41 can be
racing again in June at Mid Ohio.

PS.  The billet hubs are complete, but will not be sent out pending the
investigation of the broken axle.

PPS. Could someone send me the address for the Triumph page so I can
post this donor need.  I will also be posting on the vintage list, so
excuse the duplication.

PPPS.  If anyone has a source for remanufactured axles, let me know.  I
don't really want to trust the old stock ones anymore.  I saw the mail
on the TR6 stub axles, but I don't think it's the same on a TR3A.

PPPPS.  At least the weather was nice at Sebring!!!

Jeff Snook
Battle of Britain Racing
Roll Over Club X2