fot

Road America vs. Gingerman

To: "'Harkness John'" <JHarkness@aol.com>,
Subject: Road America vs. Gingerman
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 08:12:03 -0600
John,

I would rather run Road America anyday and it is closer...and doesnt
make you go around the south side of Chicago. But...I would expect most
of the Triumph guys to go to Gingerman.

I saw the Triumph statemtent earlier in the  "LINE" and then got my
registration materials that did not mention Triumph at all.

Bob W. was going to check with Bill D. and find out what is going on.

Jack Drews & I plan to go to Gingerman. What about the rest of the
midwest Triumphs?

Survey says?