fot

Re: Ultimate Triumph.

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Subject: Re: Ultimate Triumph.
From: dfullam@albany.net (Dianne Fullam)
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 01:24:39 -0500 (EST)
Hi Joe

Maybe the ultimate Triumph is the one in the latest Herrington catalog.  A
headline on the cover reads "New! Callaway Triumphs with Tungsten  and
Titanium!"  If  Callaway is building Triumphs, vintage racing will never be
the same :-}

The Revington suspension kits sound very interesting.  I must have been on
the right track (pun) when I hacksawed 1/2" out of my upper A arms about 26
years ago.  I ended up with just about 1.75 deg negative camber.

The Season's coming...

Cheers

Pete Fullam
63 TR4

>Appeared on another list...if you missed it.
>
>Joe
>

>>Ed Berlin's book on Scott Joplin, which I am reading, contains an
>>interesting quote from T. Roosevelt.  In part it said, "The higest form
>>of success (which) comes ...to the man who does not shrink from danger,
>>from hardship or from toil, and who out of these wins the splendid
>>ultimate triumph". 8-)>
>>
>>Ron

Dianne Boggess Fullam
E-mail: dfullam@albany.net