fot

Triumph car parts/TR3/TR4

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Triumph car parts/TR3/TR4
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 13:15:53 -0500
TR3/TR4 Owners

See the notes and list of parts below. I have no financial interest in
them. I was going to be in the area and I offered a price for a bulk
sale and she turned it down.

I then made a commitment to help her dispose of these parts (and
potentially there is some fellow Triumph enthusiast out there who has a
need) I have most of this stuff on the shelf and I am 700 miles away,
besides.

I made a quick survey of the parts and helped her sort them out. Please
contact her on these
parts directly. If you need an opinion or have a question, I will help
as best that I can. These
parts have lanquished for over twenty years...it is time someone put
them to good use.

My intentions are good here...but I cant guarantee anything. Hopefully,
I have served a useful
purpose.

Alexander Racing
TR4 #197