fot

Re: VTR Convention

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>, Friend of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VTR Convention
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@virginia.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 14:16:25 -0500
At 10:20 AM 10/29/97 -0800, Bill Babcock wrote:
>Here's a dumb question--when and where is the VTR convention, and what
>goes on at it? Sounds like it might be a lot of fun.

This next summer, it will be in Winona, Minnesota.  I forget the
actual dates, but its sometime in July.  There are rallyes (both
fun and TSD), an autocross, the Concours, technical talks of
various kinds, vendor booths, Triumph-related crafts and
photo contests, and lots of nutcases wandering around the
parking lot at all hours of the night looking at each other's
cars.