fot

RE: Potential Competition Cars @ VTR National

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Subject: RE: Potential Competition Cars @ VTR National
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 13:39:20 +0500 (EST)
On Thu, 30 Oct 1997, Alexander Joseph H wrote:

> (Come on the rest of you VTR/FOT, give [Bill] some encouragement)

Bill, consider yourself encouraged!

Meanwhile, there is still that slimmest of possibility that the ever
scruffy Hardly Boys RaceSpit 4 autocross car could make it to Winona, on a
trailer. I'm still holding onto the faint wish that it could be pulled by
a Triumph 2000 sedan. If not, it might at least be pulled by something in
a nearly appropriate BRG (if one considers Ford's Deep Emerald Green
Clearcoat Metallic, rapidly flaking off the horizontal surfaces of my 1991
Explorer, an appropriate BRG).

Of course, I could make my newly acquired 948 Herald Coupe' into a "Tiny
Lewis works rallye car replica"...

Maybe later.

--Andy