fot

Re: VTR hospitality

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR hospitality
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill1@facstaff.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 15:01:21 -0600
Mark J Bradakis wrote:

> Crackers????  What about a big pile of some local sausages?   Hmm,
> maybe an FOT BBQ bash after the autocross....

When you say "local" sausages, I'm assuming you mean the local
Wisconsin sausages that might conveniently be purchased in Sheboygan
during the preceding week's Road America event.

At least that's what I hope you mean. Minnesota is my second home,
but I don't recall anyone raving about the "local sausages".
Minnesota is the home of the bachelor Norwegian farmers, don't you
know, not the German bratwurst makers.

Jim Hill
Madison WI