fot

Membership

To: "'kevin allen'" <allenkma@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Membership
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 08:12:10 -0600
Kevin,

I was at the keyhole during this race, I believe. I went to the Runoffs
to visit with Chip Bond and Hardy Prentice, both members of this list.
Was there some controversy over the legality of the the Spitfire heads
and what was the outcome...if you care to comment. Sorry to hear about
the quick spin and starter problem at 13. Of course I was rooting for
the Spitfires.

There are a couple of Spitfires on the list and a couple more coming, I
believe. Not much discussion on Spitfires at this point. Mostly TR3/4
and some 6.

This list was initiated for the benefit of competition Triumphs, largely
the vintage contingency. It has worked well and has created some good
friendships.

There has been good exchanges of information, quantity purchases of
competition stuff, and partys planned. Not much of the inane B.S.
exhibited in some of the other lists.

Regards,

Joe
TR3 Touring
TR4 #197 Vintage

Mark Bradakis, please add Kevin to the list.....

Brian Grirsch, please forward to Dan Ceilley