fot

Re: GT6 / Spit suspension part

To: jantoms@vbe.com, friends of triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GT6 / Spit suspension part
From: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 22:01:17
Tom,
Having done a close comparison of both GT-6 and Spit "towers" recently
, there are some major differences all in the area of the motor mount
attachment.
Therefore, it is critical to know if this is GT-6 or Spit. I believe you
are refering to a
shock tower and not a verticle link, which is also unique Spit vs GT-6. A
Spit racer
can use any "Spit" tower and usually will seek out a unit from a 1500 due
to it's
age and availability.
Russ Moore
Spitfire #49 SVRA