fot

RE: Race Car Trailers

To: "'Richard Taylor'" <n196x@mindspring.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Race Car Trailers
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 10:33:17 -0600
Nice write up.

Does all of this mean that you are coming to the MG/Triumph Challenge in
June?

BTW, my recently destroyed 'coast to coast' TR3A was driven to the track,
albeit only raced twice in one year.

This TR3A sported a hitch from the beginning of my ownership and was the
subject of a lot of comments. I have had this same hitch on a Triumph since
1970 ( a TR4A) and it will go on the replacement TR3A as I build the new
chassis, this winter.

I have two trailers that fit this car....one is for sand, gravel, firewood,
etc.   The other is for on-highway travel with camping gear, spare parts,
and large cooler......