fot

Enclosed Trailer for sale

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Enclosed Trailer for sale
From: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 01:21:19 -0500
Having determined I need something larger, I am
selling the following:

1991 20' Dual Axle Enclosed Racecar Trailer
Mfr: Express Trailers, St Petersburg, Florida

Side entry door (36") w/ integral latch and keyed lock
Marine Grade Plywood floors
"E" track on floors and walls, w/ floor rings for car anchoring
Sidewalls have 3/8" plywood interior
Floor and walls painted w/ light gray epoxy
Steel inner wheel boxes
Ceiling Lighting (4 w/main and individual switches/dual level)
Forward tool box rack, drawers, closet for suit
Dual axle w/ Dexter electric brakes
White spoke 5 lug 15' wheels
Steel fenders
Front tongue jack
2 5/16" ball hitch
Safety Chains
Dual spare tires
All DOT lighting, fully operational
Exterior:Aluminum - White w/ upper red accent stripe
Rear Ramp door w/ spring assist
Camlock Rear Door
3500 lb axles
10' attached awning
Self contained battery for interior lights
Trailer has transported Triumph race cars, Shelby Mustang, Mitsubishi
Pickup,MG's, etc.

Looking for offers in the area of $2400.

Trailer is located in Central New York area 8 miles east of Ithaca.

Distance:

6 1/2 hours from Mid-Ohio, 1/2 hour from Watkins Glen, 4 1/4 hours from
Shannonville,Canada,5 hours Mosport,6 hours from Summit Point,
4 1/4 hours from Limerock, 2 1/4 hours from Pocono
4 hours The Roadster Factory

E-mail inquiry. If interested I can scan picture and send w/ e-mail.

Replacing unit with $6700 1999 24' unit.

Russ Moore
rem9@cornell.edu
Brooktondale, N.Y.