fot

Oh Joyous Day!

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oh Joyous Day!
From: Susan Hensley <susan@imagin.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 19:39:41 -0600
Hi all!

Just gotta blurt out the great news -- TRISTAN LIVES!!!!!  He officially
started up and ran correctly this morning at 11:35, and again in the
afternoon (I was just checking to make sure the morning wasn't a
fluke... :)!!!!  The problem was timing, and once that got sorted out,
and then a pair of swapped plug wires, he was shaking the garage with
his open header!

Next step (and why I didn't yank him out onto my test track -- an
abandoned outlet mall nearby -- immediately) is to have the muffler shop
put an exhaust pipe on him.  I'll try to do that during the week, and
then go play next weekend and get him sorted out.

Thanks so much to all of you for your help, suggestions, and support of
my efforts to get him running again.  (And it's nice to have a steady
salary again to be able to buy car parts!  That helps a lot!)  I am so
pleased to be a part of this great group!

Keep Triumphing,
A very happy Susan   :)  :)  :)