fot

RE: MIA Triumph!

To: "'Rich Bennett'" <richard-bennett@home.nospam.com>,
Subject: RE: MIA Triumph!
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 09:08:19 -0600
Anyone?

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Bennett [mailto:richard-bennett@home.nospam.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 1998 3:29 PM
To: vtr-www@vtr.sanders.com
Subject: MIA Triumph!

Dear Sir or Ma'am,

        My dad (David Lee of Connecticut) is searching for his first vintage
Triumph that he sold years ago and would LOVE to be reunited with.  He
sold it to a David Kulak who kept it for about 10 years.  He then sold
it to a Dan Taylor of Syracuse, New York.  As of July 1998, the numbers
listed for him were out of service and I'm stumped as to what steps to
take next.  I would welcome any suggestions.  The car in question is a
Truimph 1949, # TRA999 (pretty distinctive).  Please call me at
(602)992-5787 or email me at ecbennett@home.com.

Thanks,
Elaine Bennett
Phoenix, AZ