fot

Re: Advice on GT6 valve replacement

To: "Chris Kantarjiev" <cak@dimebank.com>, <EISANDIEGO@AOL.COM>,
Subject: Re: Advice on GT6 valve replacement
From: "greg solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 01:28:44 -0800
To run without  problems on unleaded gas, you should also install hard valve
seats in the cylinder head in addition to the bronze guides( manganese
bronze are less abrasive and more slippery than silicone bronze).
      Sorry to have begun all  of the harsh discussion with my comment about
the Spit.  I obviously erroneously assumed that the discription of the
preparation  applied to a car that was intended for vintage.  I will try to
be more careful in the future.  It might be useful to mention what  venue
any given car is being raced in.
                                                         Regards, Greg Solow