fot

FOT Ad-Update

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FOT Ad-Update
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 11:09:25 -0500
In 2 postal working days 14% of the FOT have responded to the support of
installing an AD in Burt Levy's sequel, "Montezuma's Ferrari". Impressive
group, this FOT. We are at about 100 strong, so the percentage was easy to
calculate.

One guy is sending "10 pounds". 10 pounds of what, I wonder.

Petrolati is working feverishly on the artwork...I can not open his file,
but I am sure it looks great.

Making my job more pleasurable, I received a picture of a beautiful white
TR4 at Willow Springs, enclosed with the check.   ...further photo
submissions will also be enjoyed, if you think of it,  and I will put a TR
Gallery on the wall of my new "Coventry Complex" building.

On more item:  A couple of folks have been looking for FOT decals so that
they can sport the decal on their helmets when they make an appearance at
Mid-Ohio. These decals mount nicely on the helmet, especially when a little
surgery is performed to trim the excess white.  I know that some folks "over
bought" decals in support of this project. If you would like to make a
couple decals available for new 'members', please let it be known so we can
spread them around a bit.  My decal stock is a bit thin at this point.
Perhaps another run of  these may be indicated in the near future.

Fireball