fot

Re: GRANDPA DONE REAL GOOD

To: Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GRANDPA DONE REAL GOOD
From: BillDentin@AOL.COM
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 15:52:29 EDT
In a message dated 10/11/1999 2:13:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk writes:

<< The only trouble with the stuff is that it gets hotter and hotter. >>

Paul:

Did you ever have someone spill racing gas on you?  We were running an Enduro
at WATKINS GLEN once, and during the refueling we spilled some gas, much of
which was soaked into the crotch of my driver's suit.  When I climbed back
into the car, belted up, and went back out onto the track, the stuff started
to BURN my skin like crazy.  I finished the race, but I seriously considered
quitting more than once.  I was one sore puppy for several days.  Very toxic
stuff, that racing gas.

Bill Dentinger