fot

Re: Flogging Darts

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: Flogging Darts
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 18:58:53 -0600

Bill Babcock wrote:

> Of course no one could accuse me of any strangeness in my collection
> (accumulation or even accretion are much better words)

> Peyote MK II (the new love of my life, I know, I know "but will she be
> faithful")

Wonderful stuff, Bill, but....Speaking of ugly cars, here's the guy who owns the
terror of the Left Coast -- that thing is faster than most Porsches, and
certainly more fun, but I understand that you have to smear bacon grease on the
car to get the dogs close enough to pee on the tires.................

Back when  I started racing in a Bugeye Sprite, my "freinds" used to remind me
"Jack, this just proves that if you give an Englishman a piece of tin he'll do
something silly with it) but I thought those guys were talking about
SP250's.....

TR6 -- 29 years old, saffron (a color delightfully similar to baby s**t)
TR4 -- 39 years old, (OPEC celebrates a holiday every time I race)
uncle jack -- 49 and holding (or was that 59? I forget)