fot

Mid-Ohio VTR Coverage

To: fot@autox.team.net, vtr-admin@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-Ohio VTR Coverage
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 16:27:21 EDT
Who would like to represent the VTR for an article in the "The Vintage
Triumph".

The article was well done in 92 by Bill Sohl and ???, as I remember. Pat Mc
Mullen did a nice one for last year's event, with a special emphasis on Group
44's TR6.

I am hoping to negotiate some display space for the MG/TR folks to display
the car from Noon until race time on Saturday. I envision this as an
opportunity for "press interviews" and photo ops. All cars will be invited to
display, but I am hoping to see some of the MG/TR Specials in place. Not sure
about the entries at this point, but expect a Devin/TR, Thunderbolt, Ambro,
and hope for the Arnold Special. Peyote is too much to ask for, but would be
great. There will also be some historically significant TRs and I hope that
some of these guys will make an appearance.

(We will have to wait for another year or so for the son of the Peyote and
Ambro creator to make an appearance, but he has completed three races this
year and is having a great time...)

So far I have:

British Car...Burt Levy
Grassroots Motorsports...Tim Suddard
Triumph World...Brett Johnson
Victory Lane...Greg Petrolati
The Vintage Triumph....????
Road and Track....?????

(Anything missing?)

If someone is interested, perhaps we can do some credentials. It wont hurt to
ask. Let me know.

Joe Alexander
VTR-
FOT-