fot

Re: large dzus fastener source?

To: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: large dzus fastener source?
From: Don Marshall <marshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:54:07 -0400
>At 08:08 AM 7/21/00 -0400, Don Marshall wrote:
>>Does anyone know of a source for the larger 3/8" dzus fasteners?  I need a
>>couple of the captive type that are permanently attached to the fitting and
>>spring out when they're unfastened.

Thanks to the tips from the list, I've already found and ordered them.  As
info, the 1/4 fasterners carried by Jegs, etc. are made by Milspec
(www.milspecproducts.com).  Not only do they have all the sizes, but you
can order them directly and individually, so instead of packages of 10, I
can get just the few I need.  It also appears that they're somewhat cheaper
directly than thru the catalogs.

Thanks...
Don