fot

GT6 race car for sale

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 race car for sale
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 09:34:50 -0400
Greetings,

As some of you will remember, we lost a fellow racer this year. John Lehman
raced a GT6 with SVRA. I am trying to help his widow sell the car. Please
take a look at the web site, lots of pictures, info and log book entries.

http://members.iconn.net/~thefryes/GT6-4sale/

I can probably answer most questions as I have spent a little time with the
car and some time with Pam on the phone.

This is a very nicely prepared car that needs a new home. The car is in Ohio.

I'll be happy to email the pictures to anyone without web access.

Pass the word around, please.

Thanks.

Henry Frye
thefryes@iconn.net