fot

Re: (no subject)

To: Ronald.R.Gates@usa.dupont.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:35:11 EDT
In a message dated 10/17/00 4:55:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Ronald.R.Gates@USA.dupont.com writes:

<< I cannot remember that well anymore, but i think we had leather helmets
 and bib overalls ! I went to drivers school at  Marlboro in 1967 >>

I only had to do one driver's school at Nelson Ledges in 1964, since I made
the required 6 hours of on-track time.  They should send me back since I am
still no good after 35 years.  In 1964, I bought a bright red Red Baron suite
and spray-caned it with fire proofing.  The helmets were similar to those of
today without all the internal mushy foam rubber.

,<<ts hard for me to remember the 60 ,s  with all the weed we used to smoke !
 Ya  know ,
smoking rubber never hurt>>

You must be somewhat newer than I am.  We never did weed, but all of us drank
too much beer.