fot

Fw: Triumph historical comedy

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Triumph historical comedy
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 18:15:39 +0100
Bill Damdinger wrote

> not to mention neither Les (Brooke Le Mans driver 1955) nor I have missed
many meals, and we have
> similar body structures.
>
> Bill Dentinger

>From what I remember of Les you were indeed very similar in stature and
character Bill. - Funny but the colour of your TR 'old blue' is almost
exactly like the colour of one of Les Brooks's eyes. Yes!!  Les had one
blue eye and one brown - He took great delight in closing first one eye and
then the other during serious conversations with people - most
disconcerting. He also kept a special  eye patch for party occasions. He
would put the patch one eye for an hour, and then put it over the other eye
for the next hour or so etc.etc. People who didn't know him would never
dare ask the question, but usually went home very confused and thinking
they were a damn sight more pissed than they actually were.

Best wishes
Paul