fot

TR axle breakage

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR axle breakage
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:52:52 -0500
Joe Alexander ran a Southwick modified axle this weekend in his TR4 at
Texas World Speedway.

We are totally pleased with it.

We're glad we ran it before anyone else gets one, because there are a
couple of very minor dimensional problems that we will correct.

Now, if you want to modify your axle, you may find out how to go about
it by either emailing me for instructions or looking at the FOT website.
Henry Frye will have a link to some pictures of the axle (not there
quite yet -- Henry is still in Italy but will be home this week) or you
can email me and I will send you the same message. What you will see is
what to ship, where to ship it, how to pay for it, and all that stuff.
Your dealings will be directly between you and Southwick. At the moment
Southwick has five TR axles to be converted, waiting for our final OK.

Also, if I can be of any further help, I'm as near as your keyboard.

Also #2, I have a spare axle housing and Joe has at least one as well,
so if there is some way that these could be used as donor axles to
somehow help anybody out, let us know.

--

TR6 -- 29 and still running
TR4 -- 39 and being rebuilt