fot

Nominate Franf Axelrod

To: "Friend of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nominate Franf Axelrod
From: "David & Krystal Wingett" <elkhorn@megsinet.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:58:51 -0400
Friends
        I would like to nominate my new friend and racer Frank Axelrod to
this fine list. By way of introduction let me say that Frank responded to an
ad I placed this summer for a crew. He has recently picked up a G Prod
Spitfire from a fellow in Kansas and got it out on the track for the first
time this past weekend at Gingerman.  The car is a high bred, well prepared
and  I know that he's going to have questions on it's care and feeding.  I
remember my first year racing as being all so overwhelming at times and I
know this list will ease his upcomming adventure.  Frank Axelrod :
frankster@mindspring.com

           David Wingett
            '75 TR-6  EP