fot

Race fees?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Race fees?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:36:05 -0600 (MDT)
Just for my own education, this has nothing to do with any possible new
venues in the Utah area, honest, trust me, nothing is happening around here,
I'm wondering about entry fees for various tracks and sanctioning bodies.

So, if you have a moment to spare and are actively involved in road racing,
I'd like to know some examples of entry fees and number of entries for various
events.  Also, if you have been involved in renting a track for testing, or
to host an event or whatever, I'd like some idea of track rental fees as
well.

Thanks,
mjb.