fot

Re: Brake Master Cylinders

To: EISANDIEGO@aol.com, WEmery7451@aol.com
Subject: Re: Brake Master Cylinders
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:10:48 EST
In a message dated 11/30/2000 10:03:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
EISANDIEGO@aol.com writes:

>      I remember seeing a white (?) TR3 at mid-Ohio two years ago with a
dual
>  brake reservior setup (I believe it was a Tilton) that had been purchased
>  from Pegasus. The owner seemed very pleased with how it was working for
him.

>  Anyone know who that was?

How can you not know Hardy Prentiss?

He's been running that TR3 since the early 70's when he flat towed it to Road
Atlanta behind his Jaguar E type coupe...

I don't think he's been at the Runoffs in the past few years, but then
neither have I...
Clark

"If it's not fun, why do it?" Ben & Jerry
Clark W. Nicholls
CWNicholls@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/CWNicholls
fax: 419-844-7564 (yes, 419)