fot

Re: Monterey - That is What I was Told Happened with The Last

To: BillDentin@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Monterey - That is What I was Told Happened with The Last
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:34:12 EST
FOTers

    Many years ago a wonderfully prepared red TR3 was allowed at event.
Extremely well driven. I was amazed to see the driver and car passing cars
that I only dreamed of passing in my TR3. If I recall properly, even Augie
Pabst Scarab (or another one) was passed or almost past by this car.

    Along with those hundred and even million dollar vintage racecars are
some pretty big egos. It was the last time I saw a TR3 at the event.

Regards, Cary