fot

Re: (no subject)

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: "Ronald R Gates" <Ronald.R.Gates@usa.dupont.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 12:07:02 -0500
---------------------- Forwarded by Ronald R Gates/AE/DuPont on 12/07/2000
12:07 PM ---------------------------

Ronald R Gates
12/07/2000 12:04 PM

To:   "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
cc:
Subject:  Re: (no subject)  (Document link not converted)

  Jack thanks ....again !  You guys are great ! this hole F.O.T deal is
just super . I am truly sorry that you crashed your toy , but what you have
done to help all of us , not have the same fate is very commendable  .
Lets not forget Joe A. also  for all  of his contributions (the jack & joe
show ) also . This type of  unselfishness and detication to the group and
the Triumph marque is just wonderful , and has made my Triumph experience
a lot more fun , thats what we are want FUN !and TOYS .

thanks , Peter