fot

Suggestion: Should FOT Create Reference Tables ?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Suggestion: Should FOT Create Reference Tables ?
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 16:26:16 EST
FOTers

    Is there any merit in creating reference tables regarding recommended
modifications and/or availability of parts?

    For example, there have been a lot of recent discussions about c/r
gearsets. Would it be practical to just create reference tables with car
model/ gear box options/ gear options/ availability of parts/ parts sources.
I am suggesting this because I am sure that our experts may be tiring of
repeating themselves on these subjects.

Just an idea, Cary