fot

RE: NON-TECHNICAL

To: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: NON-TECHNICAL
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 08:06:08 -0600
A fellow in Georgia named Ed Gullett.  I met him in the vendor area at
the Monterey Historics.  He does very nice work with ink line drawing
with water color.  Great detail and very accurate.  Right down to the
correct badging and all.  $50 or so for an 8x10.  I've had a couple done
by him and have been very impressed.  Good turnaround time, too.

Gullett Design
130 Steeple Court
Fayetteville GA  30214
(770) 461-4978
(770) 460-6290 (fax)

Good luck and let me know if this contact information is out of date --
I may have some additional info.

Scott Barr
sbarr@mccarty-law.com
(920) 766-4693