fot

RE: fot-digest V1 #228

To: "Robert Ames" <ames@cmn.net>
Subject: RE: fot-digest V1 #228
From: "Ronald R Gates" <Ronald.R.Gates@usa.dupont.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 13:09:56 -0500
so , does anyone have a good ,  reasonably priced painter  (oxymoron ? )
who wants to paint our lids ? I think this is all kind of vein , but i am
weak ! the last hat i bought was a Gerhard Berger  model by Biffe  , snell
95" legal for $280 . I personalized it by changing some of the graphics
with same stuff we make our car #,s with .  That,s what all the f-1 guys
have and then they clear coat over the decals .  You can,t beat it with a
stick! looks cool ! and the price ,well ........ !

peter